2 Essential SAT Tips and Strategies That Will Help You Rock The SATMay 23, 2017
Oracle’s Summer Sites To See!June 30, 2017
Summer school registration for students in grades 9-12 will be held Thursday, July 6th. Registration will take place at Bennett High School 2885 Main St. from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Students who did not meet course requirements for promotion must enroll July 6th, in order to attend summer school.
Registration Requirments: (Please bring the following)
- An Offical document from the school, report card indicating exam failed, score earned, courses needed.
- Proof of residency: (2 Forms of Address required in parent/legal guardian’s name) NYS drivers license or non-drivers, gas, electric, or cable bill, or pay stub.
- Identification for student and parent (must be picture identification)
- Registration form must be completed prior to registering (including student information at top)
- Copy of birth certificate or proof of guardianship if applicable
- Fee for Out-Of-District non-residents
Download the complete application packet for Summer School Here!
Summer School Application