What’s Life Like at Oracle Charter School?
Activities Outside the Classroom
Part of preparing our students for college — and beyond — includes encouraging participation in valuable activities outside the classroom. At Oracle Charter High School, students have the chance to get involved in:
Oracle students are also active in the local community through community service opportunities.
Expectations for Student Conduct
Whether on the field, or in the classroom, we set high standards for student conduct. We expect our students to:
- Be serious about their academic studies.
- Respect their teachers, coaches, peers, and the school’s learning environment.
- Follow the school’s code of conduct.
- Be on time to school every day.
- Be on time for class.
- Be prepared to learn, with all necessary classroom materials (books, pens, etc.) before class begins.
- Complete assigned homework.
- Take responsibility for and accept the consequences of their actions.
Insubordination, derogatory and expletive language, threatening behavior and language, and electronics or headgear during the school day are not tolerated.
Click here to go to the Bullying Incident Form
Click here to read the Oracle DASA Implementation